2015 ICE FISHING TOURNAMENT
SATURDAY 24 JANUARY Registration 7-8a.m. Fish 8-1p.m. Weigh-in/Lunch 1:00p.m.
Entry Fee–$10.00 per person
Cash Bar will be open and a great lunch will be provided!
Prizes: This year the prizes will be the partial return of the entry fee and merchandise prizes. Categories are listed below.
Ice Fishing Tournament Rules
- Tournament is open to Club Members and club rule guests.
- Ice or Shore Fishing Only
- Ice/Panfish style terminal tackle only, ex: small gigs, minnows, wax worms, Crappie Nibbles, etc.
- All RICC size limits apply.
- Each contestant shall keep their fish separate at all times/fish must be alive
- Anyone caught with combined fish will be automatically disqualified.
- Each contestant must weigh their largest bluegill, which will be used for tie breakers.
There will be 3 winners in each of the 3 categories. Contestants can only win in one place and category. This will create 9 separate winners.
- Largest Crappie–9 inches or over (weigh only one) 1st/2nd/3rd
- Largest Sunfish/Bluegill (weigh only one–selected by contestant) 1st/2nd/3rd
- Most weight of Sunfish/Bluegill — 10 fish limit. 1st/2nd/3rd
TOURNAMENT WILL BE HELD ONLY IF SAFE ICE
OR OPEN WATER CONDITIONS EXIST!