The club awards two $1000 dollar scholarships to students studying for conservation careers.
Download and print the 2018 instructions and scholarship application:
February 1, 2018 to April 30, 2018
Flea Market/Yard Sale
May 5th, 2018 from 8am-3pm
OPEN to the PUBLIC!
To sign up to be a vendor please email Kadee at email@example.com or call/text Kadee at 309-206-7143.
Come on out for some great items at some even better prices! Open to the public! You do not have to be a member to shop the sale or be in the sale! Bar and kitchen will be open with food and drinks for sale! Come on out and make a day of it!
All proceeds from registration and food go to the Rock Island Conservation Club. The RICC is run solely on volunteers and receives no funding. We hope to help protect wildlife resources for years to come and help families enjoy the outdoors as well!
Download a Registration Form: Vendor Registration & Liability 2018
2018 RICC Memberships are in!!
Get yours today! Call Derrick 309-787-4770 at the club to schedule a time to go out and pick one up, or mail your form for quick processing. Call our new membership Chair – Jamie Foster 309-738-4498 or Rob Meyers 309-644-0754. Download a new 2018 form here: RICC MEMBERSHIP 2018 Membership form
2018 WINTER FISHING TOURNAMENT INFORMATION
SATURDAY March 3 Registration 7-8a.m. Fish 8-12 p.m. Weigh-in/Lunch 12:15 pm.
Entry Fee–$10.00 per person—Cash Bar will be open and a great lunch will be provided!
Prizes: Prizes will be the partial return of the entry fee/merchandise prizes. Categories are listed below.
Winter Fishing Tournament Rules
- Tournament is open to Club Members and club rule guests.
- Ice or Shore Fishing Only
- Ice/Panfish style terminal tackle only, ex: small gigs, minnows, wax worms, Crappie Nibbles, etc.
- All RICC size limits apply.
- Each contestant shall keep their fish separate at all times/fish must be alive
- Anyone caught with combined fish will be automatically disqualified.
- Each contestant must weigh their largest bluegill, which will be used for tie breakers.
There will be 3 winners in each of the 3 categories. Contestants can only win in one place and category. This will create 9 separate winners.
- Largest Crappie–9 inches or over (weigh only one) 1st/2nd/3rd
- Largest Sunfish/Bluegill (weigh only one–selected by contestant) 1st/2nd/3rd
- Most weight of Sunfish/Bluegill — 10 fish limit. 1st/2nd/3rd
TOURNAMENT WILL BE CONDUCTED ON SAFE ICE OR FROM SHORE IN OPEN WATER
For more information about the RI Conservation Club, please check out our website at www.riccnews.com or FACEBOOK