RICC Caretaker Position
GROUNDS AND BUILDING MANAGER NEEDED
The Rock Island Conservation Club 2421 Big Island Pkwy, Milan, Il. seeks an energetic, dedicated hard working
Individual as it’s grounds and building manager to care for 110 acres, three lakes, clubhouse, and outbuildings.
No wages paid. Flexible hours. Part time. Applicants should have a full time job, or be semi retired or retired.
2 bdrm split foyer home, large garage, and some utilities paid in exchange for services. Appr. $14,000 a year in savings.
Ideal candidate would possess the following skills:
* Ability to identify problems, troubleshoot and develop solutions.
* Ability to work independently, and with a team.
* Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, carpentry principles.
* Ability to work on and maintain motors, engines and other mechanical equipment.
* Ability to operate industrial equipment, hand tools such as chain saws, tractors, mowers, tractor attachments and towable vehicles.
* Valid state drivers license required.
* Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written.
* Professional attitude, tact and courtesy necessary to deal with members and customers.
* Pass a background check.
* First Aid/CPR training a plus.
If you possess these qualities, enjoy working outdoors, and would
like to be part of our team, a Job Description and Application Form can be downloaded here: ricc-caretaker-application-2016
RICC – Must receive resume by: 15 January 2017
New Caretaker to be in place by 1 March 2017.
Send Application form and resume to:
RICC Caretaker Committee – Jay Pienta
2116 24th Street
Rock Island, IL. 61201
2017 WINTER FISHING TOURNAMENT INFORMATION
SATURDAY 28 JANUARY
Registration 7-8a.m. Fish 8-12 p.m. Weigh-in/Lunch 12:15p.m.
Entry Fee–$10.00 per person
Cash Bar will be open and a great lunch will be provided!
Prizes: Prizes will be the partial return of the entry fee/merchandise prizes.
Categories are listed below.
Winter Fishing Tournament Rules
- Tournament is open to Club Members and club rule guests.
- Ice or Shore Fishing Only
- Ice/Panfish style terminal tackle only, ex: small gigs, minnows, wax worms, Crappie Nibbles, etc.
- All RICC size limits apply.
- Each contestant shall keep their fish separate at all times/fish must be alive
- Anyone caught with combined fish will be automatically disqualified.
- Each contestant must weigh their largest bluegill, which will be used for tie breakers.
There will be 3 winners in each of the 3 categories. Contestants can only win in one place and category. This will create 9 separate winners.
- Largest Crappie–9 inches or over (weigh only one) 1st/2nd/3rd
- Largest Sunfish/Bluegill (weigh only one–selected by contestant) 1st/2nd/3rd
- Most weight of Sunfish/Bluegill — 10 fish limit. 1st/2nd/3rd
TOURNAMENT WILL BE CONDUCTED ON SAFE ICE OR FROM SHORE IN OPEN WATER
2017 Memberships are now available!
You can call Rob 309-644-0754 or Jay 309-269-1226.
Download a 2017 membership form today: ricc-membership-2017-membership-form
For more information about the RI Conservation Club, please check out our website at www.riccnews.com or FACEBOOK